Purchase, Stock Maintenance, Vendor Development, Product Development
Additional Skills Rebooking, Iso, Vendor Audit
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Raising purchase order and coordinate with suppliers for timely supplies.
- Check the indent and communicate with related department for required material and service.
- Communicate with existing and new suppliers for enquiry and quotation.
- Price negotiation and ensure efficient acquisition of goods at fair price.
- Placing purchase order and follow up with the supplier and transporter for timely material.
- Stock maintenance
- Vendor development
- New product development
- Taken care of reject material which includes rebooking of material and communicate with vendor for better quality of material.
- Resolving all queries raised by plant by getting proper and timely feedback from vendor.
- Taken care of ISO Document.
- Conducting vendor audit and maintenance of records interacting with internal and external audits. etc
- Candidates should have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Prefer Candidates from Ahmedabad.
- Recruitment Stages – 1) CV Shortlisting 2) Skype/ Whatsapp Video with MD/ Director 3) HR Discussion
- Candidate should be comfortable to work in a 2 year bond.
About Company —
To introduce SAKAR is a fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical formulations both in domestic as well as in international markets. The robust product portfolio covers over 22 therapeutic categories including Anti-infective, Analgesics, Anti-histamine, Proton Pump Inhibitor, Anti Malarial, Vitamins, Anti fungal, Diuretics, Oxytocics, Antacid, Laxative, Anticoagulant.
Interested Candidates can send their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-9871261682 for more detail.
Next Vision Technologies